We plan an Exam review but due to the current situation it is necessary that specific rooms are used with a very limited number of persons. Thus an registration via RWTHonline is necessary and only thereafter the room and time will be published.
Furthermore the procedure will be different:
- The contactless exam review will take place in a room and appointment to be announced.
- For the exam review bring a sign acknowledgement of the rules and an student ID and passport.
- A subsitute for the exam review is NOT possible.
- You will be handed only the graded exam and a form for your opposition.
- In TGHT you could see your evaluation chart. There you could see for each point which results were needed to achieve them. In other reviews there will be a chance for brief discussions with the assistants.
- The timelimit are 20 minutes for exam review and 10 minutes for writing your opposition.
- Only a pencil and an calculator are allowed during review, additional aids or bags are not allowed in the review room.
- The objection period ends with the exam review a later opposition will not be accepted.
- Please notice: Manipulation of the Exam are both deception which will lead to exmatriculation and falsification of a document with will lead to a legal consequences.
- The copyright for the tasks of the exam is hold by the chair of HFE and every publication is prohibited and might lead to legal consequences.
- Due to the current conditions the review leads is a bigger efford and the low allowed number of persons per room, I appeal to you to evaluate if an exam review is necessary.