ProfileCopyright: Martin Braun
The research activities of the Chair of High Frequency Electronics focus on high frequency circuits and systems design, especially in the microwave to submillimetre-wave range using CMOS and post-CMOS devices.
The group develops concepts for more flexible and energy-efficient electronics for various application areas by combining advanced analogue, mixed-signal and powerful digital circuits with high frequency and optical techniques. Typical applications include high speed wireless and wireline communications, sensing and imaging systems.
Specific research interest are:
- Micro- and millimetre-wave integrated circuits and systems
- Circuit and systems with post-CMOS devices
- Highly efficient power amplifiers and transmitters
- High performance RF/mixed-signal ICs and systems
- System-on-Chip techniques